Results Of Elevations In Plots
1. If the ground on a plot Is elevated on the north, the owner suffers from the loss of sons.
2. If the south-east side is elevated, there will be monetary loss.
3. If the south is elevated, the owner gains health -
4. If the south-west is elevated, there will be monetary benefit.
5. If the west is elevated, the owner will be blessed with sons and prosperity of progeny.
6. If the north-west is elevated, there will be benefit of wealth, agricultural produce and luxurious life.
7. If the north is elevated, there will be monetary loss and the owner suffers from poverty.
8. If the north-east is elevated, the owner suffers from worries, decline of his family and is troubled by poverty.
9. If the central part of the plot is elevated, the owner will lead an aristocratic life.