Vastu For Toilets and Rest Room
1. The toilets should be constructed to the west of the building or the north-west side of the north or the south directions, leaving the south-east and the south-west comers. But septic tank should not be in the south. If the pits of the outlet are in the south, they should not be very deep.
2. The pot in the toilet should be in the west, the south or the north-west side of the west.
3. The construction of the toilet should be such that the persons sitting there have their faces towards the north or the east.
4. The toilet should be one or two feet higher than the ground level.The door of the toilet should be in the east or the north direction as far as possible.
5. The water storage or the tsps in the toilet should be in the east, the north or the north-east comer. It should never be in the south-east or the south-west direction.
6. The slope of the flooring of the toilet and the outlet should be in the east or the north. Marble tiles should not be used in the toilet.
7. The colourofwallsof thetoiletcan be according to one's own choice.
8. In the toilet, there should be a small window, in the east, the west or the north.