Vastu For Verandah
1. The height of the verandah should be a little less than the other rooms. Verandah should not be to the south or to the west sides of the main building. No cornerof the verandah should be oblique cut or of round shape.
2. It is beneficial to have a verandah to the east or the north side of the main structure. Because of this verandah, evil forces do not enter the house at once. Shoes. can be removed here before we enter the main building. The holiness and the cleanliness of the structure should be maintained.
3. The sitting arrangement in the verandah should be in the south or the west part of the verandah. If there is a SWing in the verandah, it should be in the east-west.
4. If the verandah has a roof, the height should be less than that of the roof of the main building. If the roof is slanting in• the east or the north direction, it is auspicious. Roof should not be made of tin as far as possible.
5. Stone, mortar or the grindstone should not be kept in the verandah.The verandah should have maximum number ofwindowsand free ventilation.
6. Flower pots in the verandah should be of small size. Flower pots with creepers should not be kept in the verandah.
7. A photograph of lord Ganesh or lord Shankar in the verandah is auspicious.
8. The shoes of the visitors should be in the north-west direction.