Vastu For Drainage and Pipeline
1. The pipes of the toilets and bathrooms should be diverted to the west or the north-west and then the outlets should be given.
2. The pipelines of the bathroom and the kitchen should have an outlet in the east or the north-direction.
3. Outlet should not be in the south under any condition even by mistake. If at all it is in the south it should be turned to the east or the north
4. The gutter in the building should be in any direction except the south.
5. Drainage pipes coming from upper storeys should not be in the south-west corner. If they are, they should not lick at all.